Friday, August 1, 2008

Home again + Flashback Friday

I am home after a delicious two weeks, and my own bed is more comfy than ever. There will be pictures and memories when I get them all sorted, but for now, a new tradition: flashback Friday. I saw it somewhere else (and I can't for the life of me find where now) so this idea is, most blatantly, stolen.

1983:


I have always been something of a fashion icon. I can't help myself. It's a burdensome gift, but it's one my parents taught me to gladly bear. Their example is always before me.

*chuckles*

----------

conversations:

Tegan -- thankyou for your lovely comment! You make me smile :). And wow, how true that it is hard to love without sticking ourselves into the picture somewhere.

Staish -- I attained my dreams and didn't even know it. Wow. That is some day, alright!

Celeste -- hurrah! So lovely to be back in touch. And you are tripping over to Australia? Yay!

Southeastcountrywife -- maybe, just maybe I'll get to do that someday.

Caitlin -- pictures coming soon! I did manage to steal Lauren's camera occasionally (with permission, of course!).

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. I can't wait for another update. The idea of Flashback Friday is great. Maybe it will become a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW is that your parents in the second photo?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...