Monday, March 16, 2009

Fabulous, dahling.

Rachael calls my blog a fabulous one -- daaahlings, I'm so honoured!

And since so many of you have been passing the torch of fabulousness around, I decided to step outside of convention and pick three people whom I don't actually know but whose blogs definitely fit the "fabulous" criteria:
.
+ Hula Seventy's blog overflows with colour and beautiful, rich words. I experience a strange reaction when I read it: I'm simultaneously inspired to be a better blogger and to delete my blog and never try blogging again. But seriously. Read this lady's blog. It's gorgeous and a concrete realisation of the word 'creative'.
.
+ Blaze Danielle would be cool even if she didn't have such a nifty second name. But as it happens, she is cool and she has a nifty second name. I stumbled across her blog accidentally one day and I keep visiting for more storybook, fairytale goodness. Lovely!
.
+ Gluten Free Girl Shauna Ahern writes about food as though she is crafting a novel, each word beautifully selected to make the reader salivate. Her photography is amazing, plus: she is married to a chef.
.
Know any awesome blogs I really should be reading? Do tell me.
.
(And now excuse me while I go and eat Madras lentils and steaming rice while I listen to a black storm rage outside. Mondays don't get any better than this.)

2 comments:

  1. Dude, check out your spanky new layout.
    ...I think I like you better for not being related to Mariah, Jim and especially Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for liking my new layout which was, in actual fact, an attempt to fix up some major glitches in my last one. Like the dates: where have the dates gone? I can't find them annnnywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...