Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well hey

Remember those ads which said This Is Your Brain, On Speed? Well This Is My Face, On Wireless. Yes, after four months, the Housie has connectivity. There are some bugs to be ironed out (too SLOW, with the occasional entire drop-out of internet all together), but we HAVE internet. More than that, however, I also have neighbours -- my parents and smallest brother have finally moved into the main house next door to the Housie. I want to call it The Big House, but that has jailbird undertones, and The Mansion sounds too pretentious. Regardless, they're here, and we're all looking forward to life resuming some aspects of normalcy. I'm also looking forward (optimistically) to spamming you with all the posts I've written in my head lately. Stay tuned.

* * * * *

Conversations:

Laura Elizabeth -- you're really too nice! I love that about poetry -- that it's possible to connect with the words without always understanding the story or true significance underneath them.

Samantha R -- YES. Exactly. <3

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Looking forward to those posts - let's hope there's lots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful thing indeed to have wireless and neighbours! Your expression is doing a wonderful job of conveying your joy. Huzzah for good things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... are you being photobombed in your own house?!?! Lol!

    We got Wifi in our house a few months ago and on the day we got it, we all went to 'bed' at like 7.30... in order to catch up on all our internetting :) I look forward to seeing all your brain blogs make it onto the interweb.

    Also- the word verification I had to type in was ralioism. Please come up with a suitable meaning. Thank you. That is your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're back!!!!!!!!!!

    Un xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you're back!! I've missed you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...