Sunday, September 25, 2011

Project 52: sixteen

-- at a Colin Buchanan concert with my little bro and goddaughters.

PS. Stand by; I took a photo-an-hour yesterday and will be posting soon.

* * * * *

Conversations:

Mothercare -- perhaps we can persuade you over to the dark side -- the side of Oxford comma devotees? Now they've done away with it altogether, the Oxford comma is subversive and rebellious. Maybe it's even hipster?

Katie -- I have no doubt that your blog will indeed be a thing of awesomeness. It always has been!

Laura Elizabeth -- I remember seeing this quote from a love letter once, which said, "You and I were always better written down than standing up". I thought -- other people feel like this, too??

1 comment:

  1. ARGH!!! Colin Buchanan is doing another concert run?!?!!! *dashes to website to find the dates*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...