Monday, March 5, 2012

[lately] a spot of colour II:

I couldn't resist sharing a few more snaps from our visit to GoMA's Look Now, See Forever exhibit by Yayoi Kusama. I know nothing about art criticism or art history, but these works were just a joy to behold, full of exuberance, life, and colour. I love the fact that they are the works of an older artist, someone who, in spite of her age, has never forgotten how to look at life from a different angle.

Look Now, See Forever is on for just six more days, until the 11th of March.
If you can't get there, this link will take you to an interactive online catalogue.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I want to jump into the middle of one of those big glossy colourful flowers and know what it's like to be a butterfly! :)

    So glad you'll put up your photos! Thanks! I did the bedside one the other day, and then started to wish I could just do grainy ipod photos...I wonder if it would be easier than trying to get a really clear great artistic shot everyday? (something I'm really not good at, I'm discovering more) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so happy! I can see why you had to post these pictures.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I agree, the overall effect is very joyous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...